Sous Vide Fried Chicken Gizzards Recipe
I bought chicken gizzards because it’s a cheap, delicious, and I love the texture. This time, I tried cooking it with sous vide. It was more velvety than just cooking it in the pan and frying it gave it a crunchy bite. It almost reminds me of popcorn chicken.. almost.
- chicken gizzards
- mochi flour
- white pepper
- canola oil
- Vacuum seal and sous vide chicken gizzards at 140F for 24 hours. (I used an Anova circulator)
- Take chicken gizzards out of the bag and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Douse the dried chicken gizzards with mochi flour.
- Heat up the pan (I used cast iron) with a little canola oil. Wait till it gets hot.
- Throw the chicken gizzards in the pan and wait for all the flour to cook and sizzle!